The Human Factor
January 19-21, 2021
Benefits of Speaking
- Share your insight, extend your reach, and connect with the world’s brightest professionals and experts.
- By speaking in Online Summits such as The Human Factor, you will become a trusted expert on topics relevant to your industry.
- Your photo and bio prominently featured on the Summit landing page, establishing you and your company as trusted and respected experts.
Human error is one of the top cybersecurity threats organizations are facing today. According to IBM research, it is the main cause of 95% of breaches. Organizations are looking for solutions and best practices to reduce human factor in security incidents, insider threats and misconfiguration mistakes. Discover how experts are fighting back by adopting tools and strategies to combat the security skills gap, relieve overworked security teams, and ultimately keep the enterprise secure in an evolving threatscape.
We are particularly interested in best practices in:
Addressing the Human Error
January 19, 2021
Learn how misconfiguration mistakes, poor patch management, weak passwords and other human actions play a role in cybersecurity incidents, and how to address them.
Facing the Insider Threat
January 20, 2021
Discover why insider threats are notoriously hard to detect and how organizations can build successful insider threat programs to better protect the enterprise.
Email Security in 2021
January 21, 2021
See the latest solutions for email security, protecting the enterprise from email-based cyberattacks, and how to keep accounts protected against unauthorized access, loss or compromise.
Thank you for your interest in The Human Factor online Summit. Please be aware that some of the sessions may be presented in a panel format and/or may feature multiple speakers. The decision to feature multiple speakers in any session is at the sole discretion of Summit organizers.
- Speakers must adhere 100% to our “NO COMMERCIALISM” Policy. If you cannot avoid commercialism, please do not agree to speak.
- Speakers must share their information in an educational, non-commercial and non-self-promotional manner.
- Speakers must provide session description for the Summit website.
Complete the form below and we will contact you.