Next Generation IT Service Management
May 18-20, 2021
Benefits of Speaking
- Share your insight, extend your reach, and connect with the world’s brightest professionals and experts.
- By speaking in Online Summits such as Next Generation IT Service Management, you will become a trusted expert on topics relevant to your industry.
- Your photo and bio prominently featured on the Summit landing page, establishing you and your company as trusted and respected experts.
For the last three years, IT Service Management has been significantly influenced by technological advancements including automation, cloud, ITIL 4 and the continued stronghold of DevOps. With MarketsandMarkets estimating that the global cloud ITSM market size alone will reach $10.4B by 2024, the industry is firmly in a new era. As advanced analytics, AI, virtual agents, chatbots, machine learning and new business workflows continue to force evolution in the landscape, this Summit takes a closer look at what the future of ITSM will look like – and how best to prepare for it.
We are particularly interested in best practices in:
Implementing Automation in Enterprise ITSM
May 18, 2021
Find out how implementing automation into Enterprise ITSM can lead to an increase in service excellence and improved business outcomes.
Metrics That Matter: Smart Metrics and More
May 19, 2021
Uncover which metrics will improve your organization most and align to modern business goals.
360-Ops: ITSM and DevOps
May 20, 2021
Discover how the merging of DevOps and ITSM can help realize more business value than ever before.
Thank you for your interest in the Next Generation IT Service Management online Summit. Please be aware that some of the sessions may be presented in a panel format and/or may feature multiple speakers. The decision to feature multiple speakers in any session is at the sole discretion of Summit organizers.
- Speakers must adhere 100% to our “NO COMMERCIALISM” Policy. If you cannot avoid commercialism, please do not agree to speak.
- Speakers must share their information in an educational, non-commercial and non-self-promotional manner.
- Speakers must provide session description for the Summit website.
Complete the form below and we will contact you.