Behind the Curtain: The Psychology of Your Customer Journey
May 13, 2021
Benefits of Speaking
- Share your insight, extend your reach, and connect with the world’s brightest professionals and experts.
- By speaking in Online Summits such as Behind the Curtain: The Psychology of Your Customer Journey, you will become a trusted expert on topics relevant to your industry.
- Your photo and bio prominently featured on the Summit landing page, establishing you and your company as trusted and respected experts.
Why do people become customers? Are all of our purchasing decisions purely emotional or do we pull from known data to make these choices? What makes for a long term buyer?
Join us for this one-day Summit for a series of in-depth conversations around the science of customer acquisition and retention, helping inform and optimize your team’s strategy. Learn from marketing professionals and consumer psychologists, as they help us understand what lies behind the curtain of our buyers’ mind.
- Speakers must adhere 100% to our “NO COMMERCIALISM” Policy. If you cannot avoid commercialism, please do not agree to speak.
- Speakers must share their information in an educational, non-commercial and non-self-promotional manner.
- Speakers must provide session description for the Summit website.
Complete the form below and we will contact you.