Powering Digital Transformation with Advanced ITSM
February 16-18, 2021
Benefits of Speaking
- Share your insight, extend your reach, and connect with the world’s brightest professionals and experts.
- By speaking in Online Summits such as Powering Digital Transformation with Advanced ITSM, you will become a trusted expert on topics relevant to your industry.
- Your photo and bio prominently featured on the Summit landing page, establishing you and your company as trusted and respected experts.
The IT Service Management industry is expected to increase by 12.1% CAGR over the next three years, with the global ITSM software market alone forecast to reach US$ 3124 million by 2024. Behind this growth, is the influence of automation, AI-driven NLP and self-service tools. But what impact are these technologies and tools having on other ITSM approaches and strategies – namely, DevOps, metrics and monitoring? Join this Summit as leading ITSM experts explore how DevOps’ rise to maturity is transforming and evolving the ITSM industry.
We are particularly interested in best practices in:
Inside ITSM and DevOps
February 16, 2021
Keep up to date with how DevOps and ITSM can work in harmony as DevOps begins to reach maturity.
Next-Generation Metrics and Monitoring
February 17, 2021
Learn how to make sure your metrics and monitoring approaches are backed up with sufficient strategies that lead to Continual Service Improvement.
Accelerating ITSM Automation
February 18, 2021
Realize the benefits of deploying automation in ITSM – including cost efficiencies, improved IT operational efficiencies and faster incident resolution.
Thank you for your interest in Powering Digital Transformation with Advanced ITSM online Summit. Please be aware that some of the sessions may be presented in a panel format and/or may feature multiple speakers. The decision to feature multiple speakers in any session is at the sole discretion of Summit organizers.
- Speakers must adhere 100% to our “NO COMMERCIALISM” Policy. If you cannot avoid commercialism, please do not agree to speak.
- Speakers must share their information in an educational, non-commercial and non-self-promotional manner.
- Speakers must provide session description for the Summit website.
Complete the form below and we will contact you.