Securing the Modern Enterprise: APAC Edition 2021
6-9 April, 2021
Benefits of Speaking
- Share your insight, extend your reach, and connect with the world’s brightest professionals and experts.
- By speaking in Online Summits such as Securing the Modern Enterprise: APAC Edition 2021, you will become a trusted expert on topics relevant to your industry.
- Your photo and bio prominently featured on the Summit landing page, establishing you and your company as trusted and respected experts.
In a recent report, commissioned by IBM Security and conducted by the Ponemon Institute, the potential cost per breach for organizations across Asia Pacific in 2021 can reach $2.71 million. With the rise in breaches and cyber crime, organizations around the world face an increased risk of loss, not only to their financial bottom line, but also in damages to their reputation and customer satisfaction.
We are particularly interested in best practices in:
6 April, 2021
Discover how CISOs are building and implementing their security strategy, and the tools and services they are using for protecting the enterprise in 2021.
7 April, 2021
Get visibility into your cloud environments and learn what’s needed for quick breach prevention and detection.
Threat Detection & Response
8 April, 2021
Learn the latest threats to the enterprise and how to detect and respond to incidents.
The Future of Cyber Security
9 April, 2021
Get expert insight into how AI can be deployed both for offense and defense from some of the biggest names in security.
Thank you for your interest in the Securing the Modern Enterprise: APAC Edition 2021 online Summit. Please be aware that some of the sessions may be presented in a panel format and/or may feature multiple speakers. The decision to feature multiple speakers in any session is at the sole discretion of Summit organizers.
- Speakers must adhere 100% to our “NO COMMERCIALISM” Policy. If you cannot avoid commercialism, please do not agree to speak.
- Speakers must share their information in an educational, non-commercial and non-self-promotional manner.
- Speakers must provide session description for the Summit website.
Complete the form below and we will contact you.